. About us
Who am I?
I'm the administrator responsible for the content (English, French, Dutch versions of this website). I'm also doing my best to improve the functionalities (e.g. adding exercises).
I've been through the hassle of learning Romanian from books, from CDs, from friends...therefore I know how tedious this process can be.
This is why I've created this website to put at your disposal resources for learning Romanian.
My philosophy is that learning Romanian should be available to everyone, therefore all the resources of this website can be used free of charge, there are no hidden costs, no membership fees, all for free.
I believe that for the persons traveling to Romania, learning Romanian will make their trip more enjoyable and easier to handle. Knowing the local knowledge is always an asset, and learning the local language Romanian is the first step.
I love Romania and I consider it a beautiful country as well as its inhabitants the Romanians, but I am also realistic and do not pretend that everything is perfect.
All audio materials on this website are the copyrighted property of learnro.com.
Written consent must be obtained for the reproduction or usage(outside of our website) of any of the materials copyrighted to learnro.com. Please use the contact form for any such requests.
How are we funded?
The only funding are the ads that we run on this website. It allows to pay for the hosting costs.
There is no other source of funding. All the work on this website is the result of efforts during my free time. I'll never ask you to pay for the lessons, nor for any kind of donations...
How could you help me? Your feedback is appreciated!
There are several ways you could help to improve and continue to offer free content:
- I welcome sharing your experience (good or bad) with the other visitors of our website. I do not mind being criticized I take it as an opportunity to improve. So if you see that something is not working (e.g. you cannot hear the sound, or a picture is too big on your smartphone...), or something is wrong (e.g. typo, bad English...), please let me know! In case you like my content, then also let me know, what you liked and what worked for you. If you would like to see something else, or more of the same I am also interested in hearing from you. Feel free to drop me a comment (available at the bottom of almost every page) or contact me by using the Contact form.
- By letting others know about us e.g. posting links (e.g. like our pages on facebook) on other websites to our lessons that you appreciated
- Should you have more time to spare for me(e.g. help with the translations EN,FR,ES,PT,NL, or add a new language from which to learn Romanian: DE), then just contact me
- Should you know drupal, or webdesign, usability...
- Be willing to check the content of the website to spot any issues. Despite my double checking there are still issues that I find on a second look (e.g. misspellings, confirmation text for exercises not translated in Spanish, Dutch...)
If you decide to write to me via the contact form, and in case I may not reply, feel free to add a comment on any page of the site. I check the comments almost every day, sometimes a bit less, especially to delete the spam. And on the contact form I get a lot of spam as well, and sometimes it take me some time to see those emails. I apologies upfront for that.
English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and German
This website is available in five languages, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, German. If you would like to change the language please click on the flag on top of the page.
Your Comments and Suggestions
If you have any questions or comments please drop me a message at the bottom of every lesson or contact us by using the Contact form.
Where is romanianlesson.com
learnro.com and romanianlesson.com are both pointing to the same content, and belong both to learnro.com
Romanian living in Parksvillw
I am Romanian and I live in Parksville. Would you like any help with your project?
Helping with Romanian learning classes
Bună seara Mihaela,
Yes, sure, any help is welcomed.
I'll write you an email to see how you could be of help.
Would you Please help me for changing job.i need some agent number in romania
Good Morning Im Bangladeshi My name is Jaynal Abedin I know building construction side work such as: brick masonry brick wall plaster work I have a lot of experience in these works I have done these works in 4 countries I have aspire certificate I have done this work in 4 countries 4 I have worked in 1 country, 2 Dubai, 3 Qatar, 3 South Korea, 4 Iraq. I need a job on the construction side. Do you have any job offers?
my contact number +8801738086166
my email number
Add new comment